Charity Donations Terms
- DogGoods donates a portion of every sale to the charity of your choice (up to 10%). If no charity is specified, we donate by default to the Grey Muzzle Organization (https://www.greymuzzle.org), an organization that improves the lives of at-risk senior dogs by providing funding and resources to animal shelters, rescue organizations, sanctuaries, and other non-profit groups nationwide. Exclusions apply below.
- We send the donations after the warranty period of the purchase expires in order to account for the cost of customer refunds or replacements, or other customer support activities with associated costs. Since we offer extended warranty periods of up to 90 days, we typically send the donations 90 to 120 days after the purchase date.
- If the customer or purchaser has provided their own charity (i.e. they have not selected any 1 of the 4 pre-selected charities, and instead, have named their own charity on our registration page / in their charity profile), the DogGoods team will reach out to the charity and make every effort to ensure the donation is received by the correct institution. DogGoods will work with the customer or purchaser in case of difficulty in identifying the appropriate institution, but will not be responsible in the event that the charity declines or does not receive donations, or can not be located nor confirmed, due to the non-responsiveness of the customer to confirm such said institution, or for any other reason that prohibits the DogGoods team from appropriately sending the donation to the appropriate organization.
- Exclusions: No charitable donations will be made on behalf of purchases that have:
- Refunded items (whether in partial or in full)
- Returned items
- Warranty claims
- Any other activity that has caused DogGoods to bear any additional costs associated with customer support and customer satisfaction activities.
Be the hero your dog thinks you are. For more information on all the charities we support, go to Our Charities page.
By signing up for DogGoods' voluntary extended warranty coverage of 90 days, and/or by creating your Charity Profile, you agree to all the terms and conditions all made available on this website. The full terms and conditions are available below.
To obtain warranty service, contact DogGoods Do Good ® using the form below. Proof of purchase may be required to verify eligibility.
When contacting DogGoods via telephone, call charges may apply depending on your location. Please contact your network operator for details.